- LaunchPad is a mixed community housing scheme for Students, Key Workers and Young People
- Each Studio style apartment features a bedroom area, small kitchenette and en-suite bathroom facilities
- Located in Fishponds a great place to live with easy access to the University, City Centre and green spaces
- £539.72 per month for students (inclusive of all bills)
ONLY 1 UOB STUDENT STUDIO AVAILABLE - Not suitable for UWE or professionals
LaunchPad is a mixed community housing scheme, set up for University of Bristol students, Young People and Key Workers. The accommodation provides each resident with their own self-contained apartment, featuring a bedroom area, small kitchenette and en-suite bathroom facilities. The building also contains a communal space for relaxing and spending time getting to know new friends.
Prices are as follows:
• £539.72 per month for students (inclusive of all bills)
The building is being created using modular housing. This form of building has been proven to be very effective at creating high quality spaces that are affordable, which has enabled us to achieve a price almost 30% lower than similar student rentals in the city!
This is a pilot project, which if successful could shape the development of new affordable housing projects in the city.
LaunchPad is about more than just a roof. Residents will be invited to be active members of their community, with opportunities for self-management. As part of this we’ll be inviting new residents to shape the shared spaces for the building and help select the furniture over the summer ahead of move-in. So if you’re looking for a home that feels like your own this residence is for you. To apply please complete the expression of interest form which can be found on the launchpad page of our website //www.bristolsulettings.co.uk/launch-pad